Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Admire Gadget...




Sony Ericsson c905...
connecting through technonology





“Wow amazing.. 8.1 mega pixel camera??? It is true?? Or I just in a dream??!!!!”
It is my first impression when I see this hand phone... For the first time I see this hand phone… my heart said that I want to buy this hand phone one day…. It is very beautiful… it is the latest product from Sony Ericsson Company…
Do you all know about this hand phone??? My admire hand phone is Sony Ericsson c905.
It is slim and light. It is available in three colours which is
Night Black, Ice Silver, and Copper Gold. Its talk time up to 9 hours and standby time up to 380 hours… Besides, it has a lot of features that can make I enjoy my life with my family as well as my colleagues… Therefore, Sony Ericsson photo phones use Cyber-shot technology… so, I will never miss a shot with them because I can use this phone as digital camera to get quality pictures. I also can use Best pic to take 9 pictures in one second. C905 also has image and video stabiliser in order to void blurriness caused by slight hand movements. The Xenon flash will give optimal lighting for excellent images when lighting conditions are poor while picture blogging allow us to take a picture and send it straight to a live blog. Moreover I will expand its memory card up to 8 Gb. It is very impressive me.
In just three clicks, I will have a new ringtones ready to play. The convenient PlayNow download service is the fastest and easiest way to personalise mobile phone with an MP3 music tone. C905 brings the convenience of broadband Internet. I will easily access to a world of audio and video streaming, Web surfing, multimedia messaging and email wherever I go. It is also provide functionality of Bluetooth technology. This phone’s organiser is completed with alarm clock, calculator, notes, phone books and much more. Thus, if one day I able to have it, it is really change my life. I will become elegant, stylish and carefree person….''


No comments: